2022 Orangesoft Women in Technology Scholarship Program for Female Student in the U.S
Deadline: October 31, 2021.
Orangesoft offers a scholarship dedicated to female college or university students pursuing STEM, or other technology-related studies and careers. As an Orangesoft 2021 Scholar, you will receive new financial opportunities and a chance to participate in the IT industry development.
Orangesoft has already been collaborating with universities in Belarus, where our head office is located. Since our start in 2011, we have been carrying out internship programs, supporting local IT communities, holding and taking part in various activities that aim to share practical experience, and introduce students to the inner workings of the industry.
In 2021 they would like to expand the geographic range of cooperation by starting our Scholarship Program in the US, where the majority of our clients work. This scholarship will help a high school or university female student to achieve their goal in their future career in a technical field. We want to support a talented young techie who would like to pursue their dream to innovate our tech-first world.
- Be a student who is currently studying at or has been accepted to an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Be currently enrolled in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) degree-granting program OR demonstrate plans to pursue a career in the field of technology after graduation.
- Identify as a woman.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Prize of $ 1000 awarded to selected winner.
Write an essay on one of the following topics:
- What challenges do women in tech face? What solutions to these challenges can you propose and why?
- Why does the IT-sphere need women, and what impact do you believe you could make in the industry?
- How to inspire other women to choose a tech specialty?
Essay length: approximately 500 words.
Format: fill the Application Form below.
Please note that only one essay per person is allowed.