2022 Nigeria LNG Limited Post Graduate Scholarship in the UK for Young Nigerians (Fully Funded).
Deadline: April 18, 2022.
This scheme was launched in October 2012 with an annual intake of 15 beneficiaries to study in leading UK universities. The value of the scholarship is USD67,500 per awardee per study. Actual spend per awardee however ranges from USD45,000 to USD67,500, depending on the course of study.
The scheme covers these areas of study: Environmental Studies, Engineering, Management, Accountancy, Economics, Information Technology, Geology, Banking, Law and Medicine.
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Cranfield
- Minimum of Second Class (upper division) in relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organisation)
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2021.
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Candidates should Click on the link above and click on “Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme Portal” on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- Recent Passport photograph without glasses (not more than three months old)
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Provisional admission letter from the indicated UK institutions above
- IELTS result
- Local Government Area letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable).
- Provide valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Applicants are required to possess basic computing skills as the selection test method for the 2022 award will be an Online Proctored Computer Based Test
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the Online Proctored Computer Based Test selection test.
- Applicants are advised to check their mailmail boxes regularly for information on status of their application.
- Applicants will be disqualified for:
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.