2022 Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Graduate Trainees Program for Young Nigerians
Deadline: November 22, 2022.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) seeks to engage suitably qualified candidates as Graduate Trainees.
They are a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs)for the domestic and export markets. They provide exciting career opportunities and an innovative work environment.
A University bachelor’s degree obtained at Second Class Upper Division (2:1) and above in the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, Metallurgical, Chemical, Civil, Petrochemical, Process, Environmental, Computer, Water Resources, Power Plant, Industrial, Mechatronics, Petroleum, Systems)
- Social & Management Sciences
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Arts & Humanities
- Shipping & Marine Studies
Candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2017.
Applicants should only attach the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. Please do not attach any other documents except those listed below. All attachments must be only in PDF format:
- NYSC completion or exemption certificate
- Copy of University degree certificate
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate
Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified. Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit