2022 Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator Program
Deadline: Rolling Basis
If you lead a mission-driven social enterprise looking to scale a proven impact model, you’ve come to the right place! Miller Center’s Silicon Valley-based, globally recognized accelerator programs help leaders develop pathways to scale and prepare for next-level investment.
With proven curricula and accompanied by our outstanding executive mentors and leadership coaches, together they’ll uncover and address gaps and opportunities in your business, and develop an action plan so you can achieve your vision for organizational growth.
They are selecting participants on a rolling basis. The earlier you submit, the sooner you will go through the selection process, and the better your chances are of getting accepted. Apply today to secure your spot!
- A senior leader (e.g., CEO, Executive Director, Managing Director)
- Fluent in English
- Has consistent and reliable access to internet connectivity
- Has the availability to participate in the program’s 6-month duration, requiring an average of 4-6 hours/week
- Committed to creating positive benefits for people living in poverty, addressing one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Is a social enterprise that is intentional about supporting women’s economic empowerment, climate resilience, or the intersection of both (see below for how Miller Center identifies women’s economic empowerment and climate resilience).
- Committed to scaling its solution far beyond current operations
- Has been operational for at least a year and is delivering products/services to customers
- Has at least $20,000 USD (or local currency equivalent) in annual earned income and is not entirely dependent on contributions or grants
- Has at least 3 paid, full-time employees (or equivalent)
- Has at least 3-months of cash runway
- Work closely with two of our 300+ executive mentors, comprising diverse start-up founders, serial entrepreneurs, and senior executives who have honed their expertise in companies such as Apple, Google, Intel, Paypal, Cisco and others
- Leverage dedicated mentoring: 180 hours of executive mentoring that is focused, immersive, and customized to your unique business needs.
- Access funding opportunities, investment facilitation, bespoke mentoring, leadership coaching, peer-to-peer leadership circles, dedicated support from undergraduate and graduate Santa Clara University students, and more.
- Apply our proven methodology that combines advanced curriculum with accompaniment by experienced mentors for 6-months of structured programming — like a “mini MBA” for social entrepreneurs
- Take advantage of a free 3-year license for Sopact’s Impact Cloud, a leading impact platform for developing and tracking impact metrics
- Deep dive into feedback sessions that fully prepare you to present your plans to investors
- Prepare mock investment memos to provide investor perspectives and honest assessment of your investment readiness.