2022 MEST Express Acceleration Program for Early and Growth-Stage Startups in Ghana.
Deadline: January 16, 2022.
MEST Express is an acceleration program focused on providing investment-readiness support to early and growth-stage startups in Ghana. It is designed to deliver hands-on business interventions that are focused on rapid practical application and observable business outcomes. The program works with founders to ensure their businesses are poised for growth and increased impact.
After 20 weeks of hands-on expert-led workshops and mentorship, startups in each cohort have the opportunity to participate in a pitching session where top-performing ventures receive equity-free grant funding.
- Funding & Investment readiness
- Risk Management and Crisis Resilience
- Product Management & Positioning
- Business and Revenue Modelling
- Sales & Customer Acquisition
- Market Research & Competitive Analysis
- Marketing & Brand awareness
- Organizational Structuring
- Early to growth stage Ghanaian startups
- 1-3 years in operation
- Technology or tech-enabled
- $100k or less in funding
- Proven problem-solution fit
- Generating revenue
- Can demonstrate traction
- Any business model
- CAPITAL: Top-performing startups receive equity-free grant funding for sustained growth
- KNOW-HOW: Learn & apply strategies focused on rapid application & tangible outcomes
- MENTORSHIP: Get mentorship from industry professionals and sector experts
- NETWORK ACCESS: Get access to our community of experts, investors and founders