2022 Leventis Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerians
Deadline: April 4, 2022.
Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece and the A.G. Leventis Foundation offer for the academic year 2022-2023.
Alba Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.9 or higher)
- Excellent command of English language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
Applicants should apply online by registering at: http://www.campusweb.acg.edu/ICS/Admissions_ALBA/
and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) to Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja).