2022 kanthari Leadership Training Course For Social Changemakers
Many people are searching for what they want to do in life, however, kanthari is for those who have already decided that they want to start an organization/NGO that makes a difference.
kanthari welcomes applicants over 22 years of age (we don’t have an upper age limit) who have overcome significant life challenges ranging from vision impairment, disability, poverty, war, discrimination, and exploitation. They could also be witnesses to social situations they wish to change so others do not suffer. They should have a passion to make the world a better place and the strength to be forces of good rather than be victims of circumstance.
A. Applicants over 22 years of age (we don’t have an upper age limit)
B. Applicants must speak and understand basic English and have basic computer skills.
YoU must be willing
- to come to the institute with a spirit of integrity, mutual respect, exchange, contribution and teamwork
- to help others achieve their goals and develop their skills in the areas which you consider yourself an expert
- to participate in all activities giving 100% every time in terms of my knowledge, experience, energy, effort, creativity and talent
- to commit 12 months to the kanthari course of which 7 months of that period in India and 5 Months at the place where the impact needs to be made
- to be100% committed to work intensively on developing my social entrepreneurship and leadership skills?
- If you are blind and/or partially sighted; am i flexible, mobile, independent in my actions and thoughts?
Scholarships will be provided for those who are selected.
A scholarship covers the following expenses:
– return ticket for Flight, train or bus ticket to TRV airport, TRV railway or TRV bus station
– Transportation within India for project/course related purpose.
– Full board, including shared accommodation and meals (while staying at kanthari campus).
– Exposure visits to organisations who do similar work to gather subject matter expertise and best practice.
– Course related costs, including faculty, equipment, and materials; and
– Alumni program