2022 International Conference on Family Planning (ICFP) Youth Trailblazer Award
Deadline: November 30, 2021.
The organizers of the 2022 International Conference on Family Planning (ICFP) are proud to support the fourth ICFP Youth Trailblazer Award, formerly known as the Youth Travel Award or Youth Leader Video Contest. The ICFP Youth Trailblazer Award aims to amplify and highlight the voices of young leaders in the family planning and sexual and reproductive health and rights (SHRH) field through active planning and participation in the 2022 ICFP.
- To participate in the ICFP Youth Trailblazer Award youth must be between the ages of 18 and 35 on November 12, 2022.
- Young leaders may only submit one Team applications are not permitted.
- Open to Young leaders in the field of family planning and/or SRHR or adolescent health, aged 18-35 years old.
- Young leaders who are awarded the 2022 ICFP Youth Trailblazer Award will be funded to attend the 2022 ICFP in Pattaya, Thailand in November 2022.
- Awardees will also actively participate in planning activities for ICFP, have speaking roles at ICFP, and engage in other conference opportunities that raise the voices, perceptive, and experiences of youth in the family planning community.
To submit an application, young leaders must:
- Submit a maximum 3-minute video corresponding to the 2022 conference theme, “Family Planning & Universal Health Coverage: Innovate. Collaborate. Accelerate”.
- Submit an online application
- Provide the name and contact information from 1-2 references (e.g. a mentor, teacher or supervisor from an organization that you have volunteered for or worked with in the past) who can speak to your qualifications as a speaker at the conference.