2022 HSBC C3 Impact Accelerator Program for MENA Social Entrepreneurs
Deadline: February 18, 2022.
2022 launch the fourth edition of the C3 Impact Accelerator Program powered by HSBC: the program addresses key milestones in the journey of social entrepreneurs and focuses primarily on supporting them to maximise their impact on society and the environment, achieve financial sustainability and, ultimately, solve major social challenges at scale.
If you run a startup that contributes to at least one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, don’t miss the opportunity to accelerate your organisation’s growth and impact, receive world-class support and join a community of incredible change-makers and like-minded professionals!
To apply to the C3 Impact Accelerator Program, your startup must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Based in one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Turkey, Qatar, and UAE.
- Have an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and some traction.
- Contribute to at least one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- GROUP WORKSHOP: Customised and interactive workshops on impact entrepreneurship topics
- PERSONALISED SUPPORT: One-on-one support from business and impact experts
- NETWORKING: Access to our network of impact investors and potential clients
- CASH PRIZES: An opportunity to compete and win equity-free cash prizes