2022 Heirs Holdings (HH) Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Nigerians
Deadline: December 29, 2021.
The Heirs Holdings (HH) Graduate Trainee Programme is a unique opportunity for young and driven talent to immerse themselves in a world of opportunity and growth, to launch successful and rewarding careers.
At Heirs Holdings, they believe in creating equal opportunities for our people to thrive, learn, and imbibe values critical for success. Our HH Graduate Trainee Programme is an important way they achieve this.
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Division from a University
- Proof of completion of NYSC or exemption letter
- Applicants must not be more than 27 years of age at the time of application
- 0 -1 year of work experience required.
Successful candidates will be assigned to companies across their diverse Group where they will gain first-hand experience and expertise across our strategic sectors.
You are our ideal candidate if you demonstrate our core values:
- Execution: You are focused, result oriented and have a sense of urgency
- Excellence: You are a disciplined professional with integrity and understand the need for compliance in our industry
- Enterprise: You have the right drive, are creative, hardworking, and audacious