2022 GROW Impact Accelerator for Global Foodtech and Agtech Leaders
Deadline: January 10, 2022.
The current food system is at the heart of many of today’s biggest challenges: the climate crisis, biodiversity loss, deforestation, global hunger, and many others. It’s clear that we urgently need to accelerate wide-ranging changes in how we produce, process, package, transport, consume, and dispose of our food.
At GROW, Southeast Asia’s leading agrifoodtech accelerator backed by AgFunder, we are driving this transformation by supercharging the growth of emerging foodtech and agtech startups tackling the world’s biggest challenges of sustainability.
As part of the GROW Impact Accelerator you will join a prestigious network of experts and investors to take your business to the next level of growth. Participation is designed to open new markets for international startups looking to expand into Asia, and for regional startups to launch on the global stage.
- Open to Foodtech and Agtech Leaders worldwide
- Eligible areas of interest are: Novel Foods and Ingredients, Advancing Smallholder Farmers, Supply Chain Rationalisation, Climate-Smart Food Production, Circular Economy, Food Waste Valorisation and Personalised Nutrition & Health
- FINANCIAL SUPPORT: USD$100K investment by the AgFunder GROW Impact Fund through a SAFE, to be converted at your next financing round. An additional USD$100K worth of services & support, including AWS & Twilio credits, and packages with Klaviyo, Stripe, Zoom, and more…
- PRODUCT TESTING AND DEVELOPMENT: Access to growth partners for product testing, development and scaling. (e.g. test lab facilities, kitchens, on-field testing, research, tech and infrastructure, suppliers, manufacture and co-packing, marketing and customer insights)
- CUSTOMER VALIDATION: Matching with some of the world’s biggest agrifood MNCs to help with customer validation and feedback, deploying pilots projects, and securing new sales contracts
- INVESTMENT NETWORK: Curated introductions to AgFunder’s investment network of private and institutional investors from across the globe to help you raise your next funding round
- COACHING AND MENTORSHIP: Our experienced team of coaches & mentors offer startups a unique opportunity to learn from industry experts.
- CO-WORKING SPACE: Physical workspace in Singapore (or virtual office address, if overseas) through the duration of the programme.
Each team accepted into the accelerator also receives:
1. Media exposure and publicity through the AgFunderNews platform with a global reach of 90,000+ subscribers, plus other PR, events and networking opportunities including a Demo Day at the conclusion of the program
2. Opportunity to receive application support for SG EntrePass visa through GROW’s partnership with Enterprise Singapore