2022 Gratitude Network Fellowship for Social Entrepreneurs
Deadline: August 20, 2021.
The Gratitude Network Fellowship is a 12-month virtual leadership development program designed to help social entrepreneurs hone their leadership skills, work with their teams more effectively, and increase their organization’s impact.
In order to be considered for the Fellowship, Applicants and the organizations they lead must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Organization is at least one-year old.
- Organization must have at least two full-time employees (including the Applicant).
- Organization’s beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth.
- Organization must be serving children/youth in one of the following categories:
- Education such as school systems, training of teachers, education technology, and early childhood programs as well as how/what children learn at school or outside of the classroom (e.g. after-school or summer programs).
- Health and Wellbeing such as addressing children’s basic needs, including poverty alleviation, nutrition, water, safe shelter, disease prevention, mental health, and social-emotional health.
- Children’s Rights such as protecting children and families from abuse, exploitation, trafficking, incarceration, and other harm, as well as other advocacy.
- Applicant is committed full‐time to the social enterprise organization.
- Applicant has strategic decision making power for the social enterprise as the organization’s Founder/Co-Founder, Executive Director, CEO, or similar level role.
- Applicant is committed to actively participate in the Coaching and leadership development process with honesty, self-reflection, and self-motivation.
- Applicant is able to commit to the time commitments of the Fellowship
- COACHING: Are matched and meet at least monthly with a highly-skilled Leadership Coach
- ADVISING: Receive support from Expert Advisors to tackle operational and execution issues
- CONNECTION: Meet regularly with their peer Fellows for networking, problem solving, and partnership.
- LEARNING: Regularly scheduled topic based Webinars
- LEADERSHIP SUMMIT: Have the opportunity to attend the Gratitude Network’s annual Leadership Summit – a multi-day networking, learning and collaboration event
- VISIBILITY: Are given visibility on the Gratitude Network website, social media, newsletter and various virtual and live events
- NETWORK: Remain a valued member of the Gratitude Network Alumni and family for continued support, connection, and collaboration