2022 GEDA Digital Programme (An African Social Innovators Bootcamp)
Deadline: July 14, 2022.
Donors for Africa Foundation in partnership with Meta, launches the 4th cohort of “GEDA Digital (An African Social Innovators Bootcamp) designed to strengthen the capacity of third sector leaders in Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Ghana which is targeted at startup founders between the ages of 22 to 50 years working on any of the 17 SDGs.
Innovators must be passionate about becoming transformational leaders, building sustainable enterprises and leading truly impactful organizations.
GE` DA’ digital is a 6 months intensive professional leadership development program that offers you a unique opportunity to learn how to transform your community by acquiring new skills, increase brand visibility and access funds. It provides solutions to Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) by increasing the human capacity of leaders who desire to understand how to play in the development sector and want to deep dive into how to build a thriving sustainable social impact organization.
To be considered for this fellowship, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be the founder or hold an executive position within a registered organization
- Be available to commit to attending all sessions
- Applicants must be 22 – 50 years.
- Ability to attend the launch and graduation event
- Applicant and social enterprise organizations are interested and ready to scale the organization
- Must have a laptop and access to the internet
- Must be creating positive, direct, and intended impact aligned to one or more of the SDG’s or AU Agenda 2063
- Applications are open to applicants from these West African countries: Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and The Gambia.
- All applicants will be notified of their selection status by July 2022
- Passion for the Intersection of your solution with any of the 17 SDGs: Your solution must be addressing any of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Capacity to Bridge Differences: Candidates should demonstrate interest and ability to build connections between individuals with differing cultural, socio-economic, and professional backgrounds.
- Orientation Towards Results: Candidates should describe their track record and abilities to produce tangible, successful, and positive results.
- Capacity Building Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Personal Support from a dedicated in-country manager
- Post-fellowship support
- Recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise Management
- Funding Opportunity
- Exclusive Invitation to topical growth webinars
- Remain a valued member of the network for future events and ongoing activities
- Build professional credibility with this one of a kind, immersive experience
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
- A global family for life!
- Group Workshops
- Expert Sessions
- Cash Prizes
- Media Exposure
- Project/ Funding Referrals
- Growth Network for Life