2022 FinLab Greentech Accelerator for High Impact Greentech Innovators
Deadline: July 12, 2022.
The Greentech Accelerator is a 3-month regional and global programme, organised by The FinLab, powered by UOB, to grow and transform innovative greentech solutions to meet the economic and environmental needs of businesses and to forge a sustainable future for all.
Open to greentech innovations in the areas of Energy Efficiency, Zero-Waste Supply Chain, Carbon Management and Reporting, with Tech Readiness Level (TRL) 6 and above, the accelerator will select 10 high impact greentech innovators to be part of its pioneer cohort.
- ESG & BUSINESS MASTERCLASSES: Designed with expertise from the bank and the industry, the masterclasses will cover topics like management, sustainability, commercialisation, and international market expansion.
- PARTNERSHIPS & MENTORSHIPS: Partnerships and mentorships are key pillars, tapping into our 14,000 network comprising of governments, corporates, SMEs, and tech providers for 1-1 meetings to expedite the development of innovative greentech solutions
- PILOTS & TEST-BEDDING: Working closely with our demand drivers of corporates and SMEs to pilot and test-bed solutions to tackle actual sustainability-related challenges for businesses
- They are looking for global solutions that are scalable, with a Technology Readiness Level of 6
- Innovators focusing on any of the following themes: (1) Energy Efficiency; (2) Zero-Waste Supply Chain; (3) Carbon Management and Reporting.
- Up to SGD150,000* of total funding for pilot opportunities.
- Leverage on their network of SMEs and corporate to tackle pain points and co-create solutions
- Work closely with SMEs and corporates for the opportunity to partner and pilots solutions.