2022 Eramus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Economics of Globalisation and European Integration
Deadline: February 15, 2022.
The Master Economics of Globalisation and European Integration (EGEI) is a two-year program fully taught in English. It is organised in a truly global learning environment, where the diverse cultural background of students, recruited at global level, is combined with mobility in at least three countries and teachers from different EU and extra-EU countries. This makes the EGEI master a unique learning and life experience. The master aims at preparing graduates who can meet an increasing demand for academically trained economists who have solid knowledge and the advanced skills to understand globalisation dynamics and economic integration. Graduates are prepared for pursuing excellence in academic research as well as to contribute to policy recommendations or business strategies in the public and private sector. The aims of EGEI Master are achieved by combining different disciplines, namely economics, laws and business, with learning of research methods and data analysis.
- Degree. The EGEI Programme is open to students who have earned 180 ECTS credits in a University study programme (at the level of a bachelor degree or higher) in economics, applied economics or related disciplines*.
- English proficiency. The proficiency in English of the students is checked by submitting proof of a computer-based TOEFL level of minimum 90, or a IELTS grade of at least 6.5, or should submit proof of having studied at least a sufficient number of credits in an English-language programme.
- Students with a Bachelor degree in other areas – for instance Political Sciences, International Relations, Accountancy and Business – will be considered eligible only if they have gained a sufficient number of credits in economics (please contact the Programme Director in case you need additional information) .
- A contribution to the students’ participation costs (including the tuition fees, library and laboratory costs, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the students’ participation in the Master);
- Although the tuition fee for the EGEI programme is € 16000 (for 2 years) and the participation cost covered under the Erasmus+ scholarship for Programme Country students is € 5000 (for 2 years), the scholarship holders from Programme Countries do not have to pay any additional tuition fee;
- A contribution to student travel and installation costs;
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme.
APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Get these documents ready before you start the online application and put them in a single zipped file
– Copy of your ID / proof of residence
– Scanned copy of the university degree diploma(s)
– Official transcript of records with study results and legalised copy of the degree certificate(s)*
– Letter of motivation
– Up-to-date curriculum vitae in Europass format
– Proof of English proficiency (see above)
– Contact details for recommendation letter(s) (min 1 – max 3)
– (optional) Other documents proving skills and qualifications