2022 Dubai Business Associates Program for Young Leaders Worldwide
Combining business hard skills, soft skills, consulting skills, and practical work experience over a period of 9 months, the DBA programme combines academic learning modules and 2 hands-on placements. Academic modules provide the skills and toolsets necessary for succeeding in the business world, while placements help associates gain insight into Dubai as a place of business through immersion in meaningful work.
Throughout the programme, associates attend master classes with industry leaders and CEOs, undergo skills development training, attend cultural events and excursions, and are assigned a career coach and life coach. Soft skills training and deep cultural immersion allow associates to become ambassadors for Dubai and the UAE.
Through a practical, project-based learning approach, DBA facilitates the transition from talented young graduates to future global leaders with highly sought-after skills, thereby serving as a bridge between university and the world of work.
To apply, applicants should be recent university graduates who have:
- Up to three (3) years of working experience
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English, with ideally one (1) additional language
- A keen interest in international and Dubai business
- A curious, inquiring mind
- Applicants should hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, however applicants are not required to hold a degree in Business – they recruit associates from diverse academic backgrounds.
- It is not a pre-requisite to have an educational background in business or work experience in the field of business to apply to DBA, though you must have a keen interest in international business, ideally with curiosity about the Dubai business landscape. We look for applicants with a curious and inquiring mind.
- All nationalities are welcome to apply.
Each application is reviewed in light of the eligibility criteria and each component of the application is considered (cover letter/letter of interest, CV, and video biography). Both content and presentation are taken into account.
- There is no cost to join the programme – it is fully funded.
- Associates receive joining airfare to travel to Dubai at the beginning of the programme, accommodation in a high-standard hotel apartment, medical insurance, residence visa, and airfare back to their home country/point of departure at the end of the programme.
- During the programme, associates receive a monthly living allowance that is sufficient for day-to-day expenses and even some regional travel.