2022 Co-Creation Hub Seedr Programme for Early-Stage Tech Startups in Namibia
Deadline: November 5, 2021.
Co-Creation Hub – the largest innovation hub in Africa, has displayed a quintessential level of dedication towards accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity in Africa.
As part of CcHUB’s mandate to support and contribute towards the growth and development of startups across Africa, the Seedr programme was birthed.
The Seedr programme is a 6-month acceleration programme for early-stage technology startups, in emerging ecosystems, with the potential to scale and create impact. Through the Seedr programme, CcHUB aims to work with impact-driven founders, to develop their startups into sustainable entities and raise funding through its syndicate platform.
The Seedr programme will kick off in Namibia with an initial cohort of five early-stage tech startups with high growth potential.
- The 6-month Seedr Programme will be broken into two phases with a duration of 3 months each. The first phase will be focused on helping the selected startups improve their product, build efficient teams, initiate & navigate partnerships and build a structure that makes the companies attractive to investors
- The second phase of the programme will focus on raising a seed round for each company to accelerate early growth, with the rounds being led by CcHUB Syndicate.
- The program will be delivered by CcHUB in collaboration with StartUp Namibia as the local technical partner.
Applications are now open and interested startup founders/teams should have the following to be eligible:
- A registered entity with the Business and Intellectual Property Authority (BIPA) in Namibia.
- A revenue-generating startup with users/customers and high growth potential.
- An innovative functional product that leverages technology.
- Have been in operations (since launch date) for at least 1year
- At least one full time and dedicated team member