2022 Carrington Fellowship Program for Lagos-Based Nigerians
Deadline: June 19, 2022.
The Carrington Fellowship program is a Lagos-based one-year-long professional development program for entry to mid-level professionals. Fellows develop core leadership, communication and programs management skills, improve their network, and get mentored.
The Carrington Fellowship program is open to all Lagos-based Nigerians who meet the following criteria:
- Are between the ages of 21 and 35 on or before the application deadline.
- Are Nigerians who live in Lagos State.
- Are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Are not Alumni of the Carrington Fellowship.
- Are available to participate in the one-year long program in Lagos, Nigeria.
The following criteria will be used to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
- A proven record of leadership in your community
- A demonstrated commitment to public or community service, volunteerism, or mentorship.
- The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and to respect the opinions of others.
- Strong social and communication skills.
- An energetic, positive attitude.
The Fellowship is an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Participate in a year-long professional development program
- Strengthen your work through new connections, skills and ideas.
- Get mentored by experienced Nigerians and Americans
- Join the U.S. Consulate General network in Nigeria.