2022 Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit in Tokyo
Deadline: January 5, 2022.
Bristol Myers Squibb is a leading global biopharma company focused on discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. We are focused on our core therapeutic areas and are pursuing multiple drug platforms across these areas with a goal of transforming patients’ lives through science.
As part of our commitment to continuing our strong leadership and legacy in pioneering life-saving medicines for people around the world, Bristol Myers Squibb will support 5 young leaders who are improving the health outcomes of communities disproportionately affected by serious diseases and health problems, to attend the One Young World Summit through the Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship.
The scholarship aims to identify and empower young leaders who are improving medical outcomes for vulnerable communities and transforming lives through science. Bristol Myers Squibb scholars are social entrepreneurs, activists, health professionals and more, who are paving the way for a world with a more inclusive and innovative healthcare sector and a shared mindset to serve patients.
- Aged 18 – 30*.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact in providing access to healthcare and supporting vulnerable communities.
*Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan which takes place from 16-19 May.
- Hotel accommodation between 15 – 19 May 2022.
- The cost of travel to and from Tokyo.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.