2022 Bartlett Promise Sub-Saharan Africa Master’s Scholarship at UCL, United Kingdom. (Fully Funded)
Deadline: April 18, 2022.
This scholarship is open to applicants who are nationals of a Bartlett approved list of Sub-Saharan African countries pursuing a Bartlett master’s programme. The Bartlett Promise works in partnership with donors who share our vision of enabling a more diversified and inclusive built environment.
You must apply as early as possible, and no later than 14 February for applications to The Bartlett School of Architecture and 28 February for all other Bartlett schools. UCL aims to make a decision within 6 weeks of receiving your completed application, academic transcripts and both references. However, please note it can take three to four months when application volumes are high. You are strongly recommended to apply early; a six week turn around cannot be guaranteed.
- Prospective students who are nationals of Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Republic of Congo, Cote D’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Applicants applying for Postgraduate taught master’s programmes.
- They will consider your educational, personal and financial circumstances. You will need to demonstrate these in your application. Assessment of applications will be made in relation to the eligibility criteria.
- Full overseas tuition fees, an allowance to cover living and study expenses (£15,364) for the normal duration of the programme at UCL, a flight to/from the UK, UK Study Visa costs, English language assessment costs, health test costs, master’s programme application fee costs and the NHS health supplement charge in the UK.
- All Promise scholars will also receive on-going academic and career support during their study.