2022 AWIEF Growth Accelerator Programme for Early-Stage and High Growth Women Entrepreneurs from South Africa
Deadline: July 4, 2022.
In partnership with Nedbank, the AWIEF Growth Accelerator is designed to support the unique needs of early-stage and high growth-oriented women-led ventures with business modelling, growth strategy training, corporate advisory, mentorship, networks, and access to strategic partnerships.
The accelerator provides capital-raising support for growth, scale and sustainability. It builds women’s entrepreneurial leadership capacity, connects them with appropriate sources of capital and helps them scale.
Business must be:
- South Africa exempt Micro Enterprises or Qualifying Small Enterprise at least 51% female black owned.
- In a post revenue phase.
- Scalable and innovative ventures.
- In operation for three years or more.
- Owned or led by ambitious and committed women entrepreneurs.
- Seeking investment or funding to scale and expand.