2022 ALX’s Young Entrepreneurs Programme for Young African Entrepreneurs
Deadline: February 28, 2022.
Africa is home to some of the world’s most forward-thinking entrepreneurs. Young Africans are proving that no matter the idea, or how simple a solution, they are creating impactful change in the lives of others in communities around the globe.
With ALX’s Young Entrepreneurs Programme, we’ve made it our mission to support those who want to innovate in ways that will help their businesses thrive.
Providing entrepreneurs with the know-how to move their companies to a new stage of growth is one more way we prove our commitment to creating 2M new opportunities for rising African talent across the continent by 2030.
- Launch: Set the goals and learn best practices to launch a successful plan.
- Traction: Experiment with different strategies to attract prospective customers.
- Sales Skills: Get the frameworks and practice to close customers and generate revenue.
- Show & Sell: Wrap up your programme in a demo day-styled event where you can show-off your progress.
- Applicant is the founder or co-founder of a business in Africa
- Commit to 4 weeks, 10 hours/week
- Applicant age: 18-35
- Business or service is ready to go to market in less than a month
- Proficient in English
- Gain the skills, mentors, and community you need to take your business to the next stage. Designed for early-stage entrepreneurs who have demonstrated their commitment to building their business but require the tools and accountability to level-up and start acquiring customers.
- Coaching by Experienced Entrepreneurs.
- Remote Access, Monthly Starts.
- A Community of Like-Minded Founders
- Career Growth with The ROOM