2021 #YouTubeBlack Voices Fund for Black Creators
In their first year, they’ve welcomed 133 grantees hailing from the United States, Kenya, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, and Nigeria. This incredible group includes musicians, beauty entrepreneurs, comedians, activists, poets, personal trainers, teachers, parents, photographers, and more.
If you identify as a Black creator, artist, or songwriter/producer, looking to further build your voice on YouTube and make an impact, they’d love for you to apply.
- If you identify as Black, are a member of the YouTube Partner Program (creators only), and are located in any of our eligible markets, then we’d love for you to apply.
- Grants are currently being offered to Black creators, artists, and songwriters/producers in the following countries: Australia (Artists & Songwriters/Producers only), Brazil, Canada, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States.
If selected, yo will receive resources including
- Dedicated support from a YouTube Partner Manager
- Seed funding invested into the development of your content
- Workshops and masterclasses throughout the year focused on cultivating new content ideas, video production skills, wellbeing, and more
- Access to exclusive social and community programs
They hope to inform our selected Class of 2022 by no later than October, and will send out notifications to all applicants using the email address provided in the application. If you are not selected for funding, don’t fret! They’ll have other opportunities to connect with them, your peers, receive training, and more. Additionally, this is a multi-year program, so there will be more opportunities to receive grants in years to come.