2021 University of East Anglia International Development Full Fees Scholarships
Deadline: June 30, 2021.
The School of International Development is pleased to offer competitive scholarships equal to full EU or International fees to students taking any of our full-time Master’s courses. This Scholarship award covers full-time EU/International tuition fees.
This scholarship cannot be combined with any automatic scholarship made available through the UEA International Office Scholarship programme.
To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course. Apply for your course at https://www.uea.ac.uk/apply/postgraduate#masters
- To submit a 250 scholarship application via our scholarship application form.
- The key part of your scholarship application will be to answer the following question in no more than 250 words:
How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
The scholarship covers full-time EU/International tuition fees worth £17600.