2021 Studentshubgh African Future Leaders Fellowship (Cohort 4)
Deadline: July 15, 2021.
Applications are open for Cohort 4 of the online African Future Leaders Fellowship 2020. The fellowship, initiated by Studentshubgh, is aimed at developing changemakers for the continent and inspire young Africans to be solution-oriented, entrepreneurial-minded and value-led leaders.
This year, they are seeking to select and offer training to 50 tertiary students across Africa.
- Applicant must be a citizen of an African country (females, are encouraged to apply)
- Must be a tertiary student (university, training colleges, polytechnics etc)
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Must have access to the internet since the majority of the programme takes place online
- Able to follow online training and join online workshops and video calls
- Must be able to commit to the programme for the duration of four months
- Must be passionate about developing a clear plan for career and future and make an impact in Africa
- Must be fluent in English
- 3 months online training on career development, leadership, entrepreneurship and other relevant modules led by African professionals
- Work with a group of other young leaders from across Africa to ideate and create a solution for an identified challenge in Africa to pitch
- Bi-weekly group coaching sessions with experts & guest speakers. Mentoring and feedback on
- Additional 1month digital skills training & certification powered by Google Digital Skills, HubSpot etc.
- Network & Connect with other young Africans from over 20countries. Take part in discussions and sessions to prepare you to become a changemaker for the continent
- Complete the program with a certification from Studentshubgh and become part of our Alumni community. Also leave with your life plan and career ready documents