2021 Richard Antwi Masters Scholarship at the University of Westminster
Deadline: June 30, 2021.
Richard Antwi was a London born lawyer, music manager and entrepreneur passionate about music, the arts and growing new talent. The Richard Antwi scholarship aims to continue this legacy by supporting black and minority ethnic students on the MA in Music Business Management to realise their full potential. Scholarship recipients are encouraged to continue this legacy and build a more vibrant and inclusive music industry
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following conditions.
- Course offer for a place on a full-time or part-time postgraduate degree programme for the 2021/22
- Assessed as Home student for fee purposes
- Have met all eligibility criteria as outlined on the application form
- Not already have a Masters degree
- This scholarship is designed to support under-represented Black and Minority Ethnic students and promote access to higher education. As such, all applicants must be from a Black and Minority Ethnic backgrounds.
- Demonstrable passion and experience or interest in music, music and technology or music management; financial need. Work experience in the field or academic excellence is preferable
Full Tuition fee award, £10,200 per annum towards living costs (distributed in 12 monthly instalments for Full Time and 24 monthly instalments for Part Time students) and an opportunity to undertake work experience during the course.