2021 McKinsey & Company Forward Program for Young Africans
Deadline: May 30, 2021.
McKinsey is excited to launch Forward as our region’s flagship social-responsibility initiative. The workforce is rapidly changing, and there are many gaps in high-quality learning programs for young people just starting their careers in small companies, not for profits, or even self-employment. Forward offers a unique and transformational experience for young professionals across industries and job functions.
Participants in Forward must meet the following criteria:
- be a university graduate
- have no more than five years of formal work experience (not including internships)
- be currently employed in a private small/medium company (meaning fewer than 250 employees around the world), not for profit, nongovernmental organization or be self-employed (for example, as a business owner or freelancer)
- have a good command of the English language, which the program will use
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology to improve your work
- creatively tackle complex business challenges and communicate your messages effectively and clearly
- adapt, be resilient and work successfully both independently and in teams