2021 MainOne Graduate Trainee Program for Young Nigerians
The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 9-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in the Technical, Marketing, Information Technology and Finance fields. The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
MainOne is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
- A First Class or Second-Class Upper in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields (For Technical applicants), Social Sciences and Finance degree(s)
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience post- National Youth Service
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA/CCNP Certifications (for Technical applicants) or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage.
- Relevant certification(s) such as ACCA or ICAN is compulsory for all Finance applicants.
- Candidates must have graduated with an undergraduate or post graduate degree within the last three years.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- Creative-thinking ability
- Good planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
Graduate Aptitude Test : As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write our GMAT based aptitude test and an essay.
Panel Interviews: Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
Provisional Offer: Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of nine (9) weeks.