2021 Loughborough University Development Trust Africa Scholarships for Africans
Deadline: April 30, 2021.
The Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarshipsis open for 2021/2022 session. The scholarships are funded through a combination of generous external funding and university funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships and the standards required are very high.
The selection panel will use the following eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
- currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a first class honours degree)
- commitment to return to your home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- evidence of the ability and commitment to make a significant contribution to your home country on your return
- full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved.
- They will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any school/department or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
- You will be expected to fund your travel and maintenance costs through other sources. Evidence of maintenance funds must be included in the scholarship application.
To apply for the Development Trust Africa Scholarship 2021/22, please download and complete this application form.
OFFICIAL LINK: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/fees-funding/masters-funding/development-trust-africa-scholarships/