2021 KPMG Private Enterprise Global Tech Innovator Competition
Deadline: June 30, 2021.
The inaugural KPMG Private Enterprise Global Tech Innovator competition will recognize the world’s leading tech innovators and future tech titans.
At KPMG Private Enterprise we understand the impact that technology trailblazers like you are having on the world. Whether yours is a pure technology company or you’re tech-enabled, tech-led or tech-driven, we want to hear from you.
We’re inviting you to compete with technology entrepreneurs across 17 countries in most major regions of the world. You’ll pitch your innovations and present your growth ambitions to a panel of industry experts. The most exciting, early-stage tech innovators will compete in country competitions – where winners will then be selected to participate in a global final at the Web Summit conference in Lisbon, Portugal in November.
Applicants are typically technology entrepreneurs who are successfully making the transition from the startup phase to the next stage in the growth of their businesses. They have developed innovative, proven technologies, established robust business models, demonstrated traction and have the potential to scale up globally.
To be eligible for the competition, you must:
- Be a registered company in the country or region where the respective final is being held
- Have been actively operating for 5 years or less (in the current form)
- Generate revenue between US $1 million and $15 million; or have raised at least US $500,000 in equity
- Be either a pure technology or a tech-enabled, tech-driven or tech-led business
- Not be majority owned by a large corporate
- Conduct all pitches in English
- Be available to pitch at a country or regional semi-final event in the timeline outlined by the country of origin (if applicable)
- Available to pitch virtually at a country or regional final event in the timeline outlined by the country of origin
- If selected as a finalist, be available to pitch at the global final at Web Summit in Lisbon, Portugal in November 2021
Finalists will receive an unrivalled platform to profile your business
- Exposure: pitch your innovations and present your growth ambitions. Winning companies will be featured in KPMG’s “Winners Report”, media profiles and at Web Summit 2021
- Recognition: profile your business throughout the competition, leveraging KPMG channels and both local and global media.
- Networking: connect with like-minded peers, key industry experts and influencers both locally and globally.
Each pitching competition will be judged by a panel of industry experts. All applications will be scored based on six, equally-weighted criteria:
1. Disruption and innovation
2. Market potential
3. Customer adoption
4. Market traction and marketing
5. Long-term potential
6. Pitch quality
Take the first step by applying to one of our country competitions today, including: Africa, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, UK, USA.