2021 IREX Youth Excel’s logo Design Competition
Deadline: February 2, 2021.
Youth Excel is holding a logo-design contest to select a logo for the program. All young people 18–35 years old are eligible to submit an entry.
The first-place winner will receive a service contract to do further design work with Youth Excel and an iPad mini. The second- and third-place winners will receive an iPad mini.
This competition is administered by IREX and its partner consortium and supported by USAID.
- The competition is open to all young people 18–35 years old.
- Individuals and groups may enter the contest.
- Participants may submit a maximum of one entry.
Win an iPad mini if your logo is selected.
CRITERIA FOR THE DESIGN
- Your logo design should reflect Youth Excel’s vision: Empowering young people and youth organizations to use implementation research to strengthen local, national, and global development solutions.
- The logo file should be high-resolution (over 300 dpi).
- The logo should be designed using colors (not grayscale or black and white).
- Submit the logo file as a PNG image.
- Do not add a watermark or imprint on your logo design.
- Review the contest’s creative brief (PDF, 123 KB) and terms of reference (PDF, 176 KB).
- Complete the application form (DOCX, 29 KB).
- Send your design and the application form to email@example.com.
You will be required to submit your logo design, your contact details, and a written description of the logo’s features and meaning.