2021 IREDE Foundation Leadership Program for People with Disabilities in Nigeria
Deadline: July 5, 2021.
Irede Foundation are excited to bring you a Leadership Program for young persons with disabilities in collaboration with Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) foundation. Our Leadership program is for young persons with disabilities between the ages of 18 – 30 in all location across Nigeria Funded by the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation, the Leadership Program is designed to equip persons living with a disability between age 18 – 30, the required leadership knowledge, skill, and mindset overhaul on the possibilities of building and maintaining their desired career path.
1. Be located in Nigeria.
2. Open to young people between the age of 18 – 30
3. Participants must access a mobile device, tablet computer and internet.
4. Must be available to participate fully for the duration of the program if selected
The leadership program will provide you with the opportunities
1. To build your leadership skills through capacity building.
2. Connects with a mentor for 3 weeks through the mentorship program.
3. A paid internship with a corporate or a not for profit organization for 1 month.
4. Gain the soft skills needed to propel and maintain your career