2021 Estonian School of Diplomacy Fully Funded Scholarship
Deadline: May 31, 2021.
In the academic year 2021/2022 Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, offers full scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants to participate in the Postgraduate Certificate program International Relations and European Integration taking place at ESD in Tallinn, from September 2021 until May 2022.
The person applying for the scholarship:
- comes from a country eligible for ODA
- has at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- has an advanced command of English (speaking, reading, and writing);
- is currently employed by their country’s/territory’s foreign or civil service, and has been working there for at least one year;
- is highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given to the candidates strongly motivated to continue their professional careers within the service of their respective country/territory;
- is hard-working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
- tuition fee
- monthly allowance (450 EUR)
- accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection)
- health insurance in Estonia during the studies
- cost of Schengen visa
- scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
Information about application documents and procedure is available at ESD website.