2021 Copty Fully funded Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast, UK for Palestinian Students
Deadline: May 10, 2021.
The specific purpose of the award is to support a postgraduate student from Palestine who otherwise would not be able to study at Queen’s due to financial limitations. To be eligible for this scholarship you must have Palestinian nationality and live in the West Bank or Gaza, and belong to a family normally resident there.
- Eligible students should hold Palestinian nationality and live in the West Bank or Gaza, and belong to a family normally resident there.
- Eligible students must be unable to study abroad through the finances of your immediate family.
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time masters taught programme starting in the academic year 2021/22 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus which has been confirmed as their FIRM choice, and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter. This programme should be a one year course within The Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences, The Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences or The School of Law
- Eligible students should hold an undergraduate degree that is equivalent to a UK 2.1 Degree or higher from a university in the West Bank or Gaza and must not have already completed a Masters, or have studied outside of the West Bank or Gaza, except for short courses.
- Eligible students must meet English language requirements acceptable to the course you wish to study. Queen’s University will accept the IELTS Academic (both SELT and non-SELT), and TOEFL internet –based tests for direct admission.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this award. Students paying NI/GB/ROI fees are not eligible for the Copty Scholarship
- The Scholarship will cover international tuition fees for a taught masters.
- Accommodation in a single room, suitable for one person, will also be provided in Queen’s accommodation for the duration of a one year Masters programme.