2021 Co-Creation Hub Graduate Internship Programme for Nigerians
Deadline: April 11, 2021.
Co-Creation Hub are looking for dedicated graduates with a keen interest in technology to join the #CcHUBGraduateProgramme. Here they believe that everyone has something unique to offer towards the economic prosperity of Africa. Their goal is to get you to unleash your inner genius to solve social issues leveraging technology and innovation.
AREA OF CAREER FOCUS
Spend the next 3 months of your life building an exciting and impactful career with us through any of the following paths.
CREATORS & CREATIVES
- Software Development (Front / Backend)
- UI / UX Design
- Product Management
- Digital Marketing
- Education/Education Technology
- Public Health
- Governance and Digital Security
- Incubation/Startup Support
- Project Management
- Research (Data Analysis/ Data Science)
- People (Human Resources)
- You must have finished NYSC before the programme starts.
- You should be smart, creative, have good communication skills and a willingness to learn.
- You must be comfortable using a computer
This is what you stand to get by working with them. A few resources they offer to help their team excel.
- You’ll get 3 months of growing and learning while having fun.
- They offer personal career advisory and support sessions.
- You’ll learn essential skills to thrive in a 21st century workplace
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking professionals.
- Being on the Graduate Programme is a full time role which comes with a monthly allowance and benefits.