2021 Christine Mirzayan Science and Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program
Deadline: April 30, 2021.
The Christine Mirzayan Science and Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program is a full-time hands-on training and educational program that provides early career individuals with the opportunity to spend 12 weeks at the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine in Washington, DC learning about science and technology policy and the role that scientists and engineers play in advising the nation. This Mirzayan Fellowship offers a unique opportunity to obtain the essential skills and knowledge needed to work in science policy at the federal, state, or local levels.
1.The program is for graduate students, postdoctoral students, and professional school students (e.g, Master’s, JD, MD, PhD).
2. Applicants who are not US citizens or US permanent residents must hold one of the following visas:
- F-1 Students using CPT (Curricular Practical Training)
- F-1 Students using OPT (Optional Practical Training)
- J-2 Dependents
- J-1 Students using academic training
- J-1 Research Scholars with written approval of their Responsible Officer
- DACA recipients
- Adjustment Applicants, Refugees, Asylees, and Selected other visa classes
3.Applicants who are not US citizens or US permanent residents must already hold valid status in one of the visas listed above.