2021 BATN Foundation Farmers for the Future Grant for Nigeria Agripreneurs Youth Corp Members
Deadline: March 12, 2021.
The Farmers for the Future (F4F) Grant is an Agricultural Entrepreneurship grant designed to support young people with viable Agri-Business with equity-free capital and other associated support they may require to scale their businesses.
The project is an initiative developed and sponsored by the British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) in partnership with NYSC and implemented by SAEDConnect. It is targeted at currently serving National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members – as part of BATNF’s drive to encourage and support the youth in sustainable agriculture.
- Open to currently serving National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members
- Open to young people who are agripreneurs or have agribusiness ideas
- Must be from Nigeria
FIRST CASH PRIZE: N3,000,000.00
SECOND CASH PRIZE: N2,000,000.00
THIRD CASH PRIZE: N1,000,000.00
In addition to:
- Linkage to financial institutions and investors for follow-on financing and/or credit facilities
- Winners will get technical support to establish their agribusiness
- Participation in an intensive “Think-through-your-business” boot camp
- Mentorship under seasoned entreprenuers and Agric Experts
- Membership of the F4F alumni network
- Participation in other partner-drive training programs
- Support with business registration & other legal & regulatory requirements