2021 Active Citizen Fellowship for Young Nigerians
Deadline: June 30, 2021.
The Active Citizen Fellowship is designed for young civil society leaders in Nigeria, who have demonstrated passion and commitment in the past to promote democracy and improve the quality of life in their communities through their initiatives. The fellowship offers opportunities for the fellows to learn more about citizen engagement and advocacy from industry experts.
- Apply if you are not more than 45 years of age, you run a registered nonprofit organization in Nigeria.
- You can dedicate two hours weekly for online training and meet-up, and you have access to a computer with a webcam and good internet connection.
- Fellows would have the opportunity to learn from highly experienced industry experts.
- One participant will receive a N50,000 grant and all participants will have premium access to itakeactions.org for one year, worth N15,000, to run their campaigns and mobilize citizens for support.
- In addition, all fellows will receive their fellowship certificates, and their profiles will be added to our Active Citizenship Hall of Fame. Finally, all fellows will be added to the fellowship life-long learning community.