2021 Absa Fellowship Programme for Young African Leaders
Absa Fellowship Programme are looking for brave and passionate African leaders to go beyond the standards of what is attainable, to move humanity forward in ways that have not been discovered yet, to reframe, reimagine and reshape society. But if you only want to be ’good’ at what you do, then the Absa Fellowship Programme is not for you.
The Absa Fellowship journey will coincide with the duration of a student’s undergraduate studies, with candidates ultimately emerging as private or public sector leaders in their chosen industries; able to actively shape their societies, promote sustainability and bring possibility to life in ways that the world hasn’t seen before.
- A catalyst for change
- Brave and ready to embrace possibility
- Ethical and socially conscious
- Studying towards an undergraduate degree in:
- Creative Arts
- Humanities (Social Sciences)
- Digital/Data Design
- A strong student with a matric average of 65% or more
- Between the age of 18 and 25 years
- Entering the first year of tertiary studies, with provisional or full acceptance from Absa’s pre-selected universities.
- Full tuition
- Textbooks & Educational equipment
- Monthly stipend
- Meal allowance
- Travel (if required)
- Learner modules and guides
- Online lectures and assessments
- Emotional wellness check-in sessions, academic tutoring and mentoring