2020 UNDP Armenia’s ImpactAIM Climate Change Tech Accelerator (CCTA)
Deadline: July 15, 2020.
UNDP Armenia’s ImpactAIM Climate Change Tech Accelerator (CCTA) provides the right resources, mentorship & support for startups ready to accelerate their success. By leveraging the unique global network and expertise of UNDP CCTA aims to scale up the impact of ventures to target the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
1. Artificial Intelligence for Energy Demand Management
2. Passive and Smart living environments
3. Efficient Heating and/or Cooling Solutions
4. Hydrogen Energy
5. Microgrids Based on Renewable Energy
6. Reduction of losses in transmission and transformation systems
A. The program is designed for idea, pre-seed, seed, and growth stage startups as well as mature companies.
B. Startup Teams and registered companies from all over the world offering innovative technological solutions for the Energy Efficiency and Renewables sector are welcome to apply for the program.
C. Startups both from Armenia and abroad will participate in acceleration program and related activities through online and remote communication channels.
A. TAILORED PROGRAM: Participating startups will be guided in all phases of business development, impact measurement and management, as well as, development of product/service, team composition, value proposition, market strategy, customer traction, business model, funding strategy, etc.
B. WORLD CLASS MENTOR/ EXPERT POOL: CCTA engages leading specialists and experts from various industries with vast experience in establishing and developing sustainable business and are keen on helping you to build yours.
C. FUNDING AND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: CCTA opens doors to the pool of investors worldwide and at the end of the program, the most promising startups will pitch their ideas in front of the evaluating committee, who will select the ones worth monetary awards of up to USD 10,000.
D. PARTICIPATING IN INTERNATIONAL ROADSHOWS:
The most promising startups will have an opportunity to participate in various international events, where they can present their product, gain network, meet like-minded people, find potential business partners and interested investors.
Applicants are asked to submit online applications through the GUST platform where they will be required to fill the details of the technical and financial plans of their technology solution. The submitted application must address the relevant CCTA2020 energy sector development challenge and estimate the results they will achieve during a proof-of-concept or pilot of theirtechnology solution.
In short, startups are recommended to:
- Check out the Gust Application form, to prepare the required information and documents before applying.
- Target one of the challenges of CCTA2020 Energy Efficiency and Renewables
- Have at least two founders in the company with a balance between tech and business skills
- To possess a solid MVP prototype, have a clear understanding of company’s vision and defined goals
- Prepare to show their scalable business model.
Both local and international startups, who can fill the above mentioned requirements,