2020 UBA National Essay Competition for Senior Secondary School Students in Ghana
Deadline: November 30, 2020.
UBA Foundation, the CSR arm of the United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, announces the commencement of the 2020 edition of the National Essay Competition (NEC) for senior secondary school students in Ghana. The NEC provides a competitive platform to develop the intellectual and writing abilities of senior secondary school students in Ghana. Winners get educational grants to study in any African University of their choice.
- Applicants must be Senior High School students schooling in Ghana.
- The educational grant is only applicable to applications who intend to study in an African University.
“You have been given the opportunity to speak at the UN General Assembly meeting in New York on the challenges facing Education of the African youth in the midst of the novel Coronavirus pandemic.” – Write your speech
• 1st Prize: $5000
• 2nd Prize: $3000
• 3rd Prize: $2000
(Or it’s local currency equivalent towards tuition/fees in any University in Africa)
- Applicants should upload the scanned copy of their handwritten essay of not more than seven hundred and fifty words on the topic and send essay entries to UBA Foundation, United Bank for Africa (Ghana) Ltd, Heritage Tower, PMB 29 Ministries-Accra, Ghana or click the button below.
- You can also deliver your essay application to a UBA branch near you.
- Applicants must submit their complete contact information (name & address of school, telephone number, residential and email addresses).
- Applicants must attach photocopies of their original birth certificates or international passport data pages.