2020 Rolex Awards for Enterprise
Deadline: April 15, 2020.
For more than four decades, through the Rolex Awards for Enterprise, Rolex has supported exceptional individuals who have the courage and conviction to take on major challenges; men and women who have a spirit of enterprise, initiating extraordinary projects that make the world a better place.
1. The Rolex Awards identify and invest in exceptional people around the world who are carrying out pioneering projects. Rolex Laureates are of all nationalities and backgrounds.
2. They are united by a talent for independent thinking and the capacity to embrace projects that require creativity and determination in the face of considerable odds.
3. The Rolex Awards for Enterprise support innovative work in science and health, the environment, applied technology, exploration and cultural heritage.
4. In addition to demonstrating a spirit of enterprise and leadership, candidates must put forward projects or work plans that have a clear purpose, are original and have the potential for significant impact
1. Laureates receive a cash grant of 200,000 Swiss francs to advance their projects.
2. In addition, Rolex ensures winners receive access to its network of 150 Laureates, international publicity through media coverage and a Rolex chronometer.