2020 One Young World Digital Communications Manager Recruitment
Deadline: March 13, 2020.
Do you want to work with us? One Young World is looking for a Digital Communications Manager to join our team in central London, UK!
If you’re an experienced communications professional, passionate about making a positive impact and ready for your next challenge, apply today:
Communications and campaign strategy
Work closely with the Director of Community to:
- Design and execute effective social media campaigns, across a broad range of social and environmental topics.
- Engage communities that can benefit from One Young World programmes.
- Research, identify and organise collaborators, influences, amplifiers and communications partners.
- Lead on research and developing channel strategies to:
- Scale social media reach through partnerships and the One young World Counsellor network
- Build supportive, engaged communities in all channels
- Drive content and opportunities that enhance One Young World’s visibility to boost our community’s ability to make an impact
- Distribute compelling content about the actions of One Young World Ambassadors
- Lead the digital communications efforts at the annual One Young World Summit, including:
- Recruit and manage a team of approximately 25 communications volunteers for the duration of the Summit period
- Lead on all Delegate email communications in collaboration with other internal teams
- Plan and execute the social media strategy and coverage pre, during and after the Summit
- Collaborate with One Young World Partners and Counsellors to create engaging content pre and during the Summit, maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Deliver all consumer email communications, continually testing and enhancing One Young World’s email marketing strategy
Measurement and Reporting
- Deliver on KPIs to:
- Inform quarterly social media strategies, monthly goals and weekly actions
- Grow our digital communities globally and to demonstrate engagement against agreed short and long-term target
- Build positive sentiment and support for One Young World and our programmatic activities
- Manage measurement tools and costs
Content Development and Production
Interested applicants should provide a CV and covering letter by 13 March 2020.
Shortlisted candidates will have a phone/web interview, followed by face-to-face interviews. Applications and interviews will take place on a rolling basis.