2020 Mckinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders award
Deadline: November 11, 2019.
The Next Generation Women Leaders award is a scholarship designed to recognize talent and support students who would like to maximize their own potential. McKinsey Women is our global firm-wide network of female consultants—a powerful resource that provides formal and informal mentoring, training, and relationship-building opportunities.
1. Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters or PhD, from any discipline or background and who self-identify as female.
2. They are a global firm, and we encourage applicants who are interested in opportunities at any of our 120+ global offices.
Apply if you:
- want to be inspired to make a difference
- want to learn more about the work we do at McKinsey and what being a consultant really means
- want to grow via training and feedback
Recipients will be awarded:
- a scholarship of 2,000 Euros (or its equivalent in a local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, or any other initiative supporting your academic and/or professional development
- individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants to support you as you consider your academic trajectory and career aspiration
- an invitation to a local McKinsey event or an office visit
To apply please submit:
- Your CV in English including details of your education (including grades), any work experience as well as any extracurricular activities and achievements
- A cover letter in English (1-page max) including a paragraph about your most notable accomplishment and a paragraph describing how you would benefit from receiving the award
- Academic transcripts (do not need to be in English) depending on your office preferences (please see details below)
- Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden require academic transcripts from high school onwards
- Asia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Russia, Spain, Switzerland require university transcripts
- For other offices, academic transcripts are optional, but please include relevant grades in your resume