2020 Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship for Young Nigerians
Deadline: March 20, 2020.
Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship (KIF) is a one-year non-partisan leadership training programme for young Nigerians between the age of 25-35 years. The one-year Fellowship aims to create a network of high potential young Nigerians who are expected to rise to top leadership positions in the public sector and other spheres of activity over the next decade. Established in 2018, KIF is an initiative of the Kaduna State Government (KDSG). The Fellowship is named after Sir Kashim Ibrahim, the first post-independence Governor of the Northern Region (1962-1966) who was known for his passion for education and selfless leadership which he demonstrated not only as Governor, but also as a Minister at various times.
- Age range 25-35 years (MAXIMUM AGE OF 35 WHEN THE FELLOWSHIP ENDS)
- Graduate from an accredited University
- Completed NYSC
1. A salary and benefits equivalent to that of Special Assistant to the Governor.
2. Accommodation: Boarding (and breakfast) is provided in a nicely furnished one-bedroom apartment for the duration of the Fellowship.
1. Applicants are required to submit a Résumé/Curriculum Vitae (maximum 3 pages), an essay (word document of 1000 words maximum), and two letters of recommendation.
2. An important part of the application is the essay where you have the opportunity to demonstrate what you have accomplished and what your goals are for the future as we want to see people who have had a track record of imbibing change and are looking forward to making change as they move forward.
3. The most important criterion is to have a real commitment to put your new leadership skills into use to benefit your community, State and Nigeria upon the successful completion of the Fellowship.
OFFICIAL LINK: https://kif.kdsg.gov.ng/about/