2020 Improved Foods Scholarship: Supported By DSM to Attend One Young World Summit in Germany
Deadline: June 29, 2020.
As a longstanding partner of One Young World, DSM is proud to offer the Improved Foods Scholarship for the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich.
The scholarship builds on the Africa Improved Foods (AIF) partnership, which is an innovative public private partnership making nutritious fortified foods locally in Africa for Africa with the objective of ending malnutrition. AIF is a partnership between DSM, IFC, CDC, FMO, Government of Rwanda and the World Food Programme.
To be elligible to receive this scholarship you must be:
- Aged 18 – 30 by the date of the One Young World Summit 2020.
- A national of Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, India or Bangladesh.
- Have 3 – 5 years experience work in a business and ideally running your own business.
One Young World will assess candidates based on their:
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative.
- One Young World will actively seek and prioritize applicants with an Evidenced commitment to addressing malnutrition in a local or national context. In particular, the scholarship seeks candidates who achieve this through
- Shaping opinions and advocating for good nutrition.
- Developing nutritional brands.
- Locally producing products or produce for local communities.
- Improving small holder farmers’ value chain.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 22 and 26 (inclusive) April, 2021
- The cost of travel to and from Munich (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Participation in DSM’s internal on-boarding workshops pre-One Young World workshops (with DSM delegation)