2020 Airtel Internship Program for Young Ugandans
Deadline: April 15, 2020.
Airtel was launched in Uganda in June 2010 and is Uganda’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunications sector.
As a mobile operator airtel introduced affordable communication products and services that have transformed millions of Ugandans and businesses.
Gain outstanding skills that will propel you above the competition in the job market with us
- Only students who are recommended to undertake internship by their university should apply i.e. students should possess a letter of recommendation from their university.
- Internship places are available for the period of 1st June – 31 st August 2020 in several departments depending on the course being pursued.
- Please note that our preferred interns are 2nd year students for those doing 3 year course and 2nd & 3rd year students for students doing 4-5 year courses.
- Participants must have a LinkedIn account and follow Airtel Uganda on LinkedIn to qualify.
- All applications for internship should be submitted online through the Airtel Uganda official website page.
- All those who had delivered their applications to Airtel Uganda are advised to re-apply online.
- Participants will be expected to answer the 20 Questions in 9 minutes and after 9 minutes the system will time out and submit the answered questions by then.
- Applications should be submitted not later than 15th April 2020 at midnight. The Internship Application tap will thereafter be disabled from the Airtel website page.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Successful applicants will be subject to a secondary and final interview.
- The names of the applicants after the final interview will be published on our website and social media platforms.
OFFICIAL LINK: https://airtelinternship.bluflamingo.cloud/