2019 YTF’s Women Entrepreneurs and Mobile Value Added Service Training for Nigerians
Deadline: May 31, 2019.
Are you a business woman in Imo State looking for opportunity to grow and expand your business? Are you passionate about using technology to drive your business model and expand your customer base? Apply for Women Entrepreneurs and Mobile Value Added Service Training 2019 (WEMVAS).
Youth for Technology Foundation(YTF) is looking for success-driven women entrepreneurs in Imo State to participate in this year’s WEMVAS training. The Women Entrepreneurs and Mobile Value Added Services(WEMVAS) program provides women access to business and technology training that results in business expansion, diversification, and additional revenue. Participants reduce barriers to financial inclusion which leads to business growth.
1. The applicant must be between the ages of 20 to 50 years
2. The applicant must be a female with an existing business
3. Your business must be located in Anambra State.
4. The applicant must have an email address, be able to sign up and complete an. online course.
5. The applicant must be fluent in written and spoken English.
6. The applicant must be social media friendly.
1. The participants will be linked-up with business mentors and coaches in their line of business.
2. Join an outstanding network of entrepreneurs in your region.
3. Participants will learn business leadership skills.
4. Participants will be exposed to online marketing and procurement.
5. The participants will also be exposed to mobile and e-Payments.