2019 Youth Global Forum Amsterdam for Journalists and Media Enthusiasts
Deadline: April 15, 2019.
Each year The Youth Global Forum brings together over 100 young talented innovators and leaders from all around the world to discuss the most prevalent issues facing Youth today.
This time participants will discuss, dissect and learn about one of the most intriguing topics we are currently facing: ‘’At the Crossroads: Industry 5.0 vs Inclusive Development: Where is the future’’?
They are rapidly moving towards a future where machines and technology are beginning to dominate the work place but how do we deal with this challenge? It seems that whether it be Education, Security, Business or Manufacturing, no aspect of society will be exempt from the continued integration of man and machine. Hence, it’s important to understand how this next Industrial revolution will apply to us so that we can ensure future development is both equal and inclusive for all of us.
Over the course of the Youth Global Forum we will discuss these two ideals (Industry 5.0 vs Inclusive Development) and with the help of a diverse range of field experts and industry leaders equip youth with the necessary tools to achieve success.
- Storytellers, bloggers/vloggers, digital media activists, online freelance reporters and anyone who works as a journalist in the media industry from around the world.
- Current employment in national or international media (newspaper, magazine, news agency, TV, radio, or news portal);
- To have active and regularly updated Social Media account, blog platform e t.c.;
- Significant experience in creating multimedia content and deep understanding of what makes a good online story.
- Youth Time is offering young media enthusiasts a unique opportunity to spend six days in Amsterdam in the company of 100 young social entrepreneurs and prominent experts from all over the world. Here, they will gain invaluable international experience.
- Fully and partially funded reporting fellowships will be offered for media people to take part in the event.
- Fully funded fellowships will cover: travel to and from Amsterdam, accommodation, meals, program including informal activities and transportation during the event.
- Partially funded fellowships will not include reimbursement for travel to Amsterdam.