2019 Young Sustainable Impact Innovation Global Program
Deadline: February 11, 2019.
In today’s world, we find many initiatives that do incredible work, with everything from teaching youth, to initiate social movements, press politicians, or create a new breed of social entrepreneurs. Our approach differs from a lot you see, and our only goal is to create a measurable impact through breakthrough solutions, for sustainability.
The global program of YSI gets around 10.000 applicants per year, and we only accept 24 people. The reason for this is that we believe in focusing on a few startups, as it would drain our resources to take in many more. This is why we intend to expand our program to other regions, led by people from those regions, but more on this another time.
The applicants have to go through 4 rounds to get into the program, and we do a lot of work to ensure that we pick the right people. It’s not about picking the best people, but rather set teams that we believe is best together. We will not go deep into the application process and criteria as this defeat the purpose of having it in the first place.
- 16-28-year-old people
- All countries are welcome to apply
- People with 15-35 hours to use every week from April-August
- Dedicated people with a real drive for solving complex problems
- People who are willing to make time and wants to create a real startup
- People with a proven track record of excellence in resilience, drive, and who are passionately able to use their skills and knowledge towards a project of any kind
- Open minded people who are willing to understand different walks of life, see things in a new perspective, and with an intention of creating a positive impact
- People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, and bold enough to actually do it
- People who don’t get discouraged by creating a startup remotely with new people from different continents
- People who can make decisions and keep their cool under extreme uncertainty